Leather Jackets : The Perfect Statement Piece For Your Wardrobe
Leather jackets are an incredibly versatile fashion item that you can wear in almost any situation, from casual events to semi-formal situations and even to formal occasions as well. In today’s article, we will be discussing why you should own at least one leather jacket and what types of jackets will best suit your needs in the long run, whether it’s your first time purchasing or not. Continue reading to learn all about the versatility of leather jackets and what they have to offer.
Choosing Your Perfect Jacket
If you’re looking to add some leather outerwear to your wardrobe, you should consider what type of high quality leather jacket best suits you. Different types of leather offer different benefits and are better suited to different styles. The highest-quality leather is often made from sheepskin, which is durable, supple, and soft.
For a more formal look that will remain in style for years to come, choose a full-grain or top-grain cowhide leather jacket with a classic shape like those worn by James Dean or Marlon Brando in the 1950s.
To give off a rebellious vibe, go for a biker jacket with zipper details. Whatever style you choose, be sure to wear it with confidence! Leather jackets are an awesome way to bring out your personality and show the world who you are. And when you’re not wearing it? Be sure to store it properly so it lasts a lifetime.
How to Wear Your Leather Jacket?
A leather jacket is a great, timeless item to have in your closet. It is versatile and can be worn with just about any outfit. When it comes to wearing a leather jacket, there are many different ways to do so that will help you express yourself through fashion. The most common way to wear a leather jacket is with an all black outfit such as a long sleeve shirt, jeans and boots or flats. It also looks great with sweaters in the fall.
If you are feeling more daring, try pairing a leather jacket with shorts and strappy heels for a summer look. If you want to take things up a notch, try pairing it with short dresses or skirts paired with tights or leggings! And last but not least, if you’re feeling especially daring go ahead and layer a denim jacket over top your leather one.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to styling this classic staple!
1) Leather jackets are great for layering because they come in several different colours such as brown, navy blue and black.
2) Pairing a leather jacket with shorts looks amazing!
3) You can pair a leather jacket with tights or leggings for extra warmth during the winter months.
4) Lastly, make sure you always dry clean your leather jacket before storing it away for the season.
5) Never put your leather jacket in the dryer-the heat from it may damage the fabric.
6) Always store your leather jacket on a hanger when you are not using it and keep it out of direct sunlight.
7) Try adding something like a belt to break up the monotony of a solid colour.
8) Last but not least, don’t forget to apply protection spray on your jacket every few weeks to maintain its shape and lustre!
10 Rules to Follow When Wearing A Leather Jacket
Here are 10 rules to follow when wearing a leather jacket.
- Wear it with a dressier outfit to make a more formal statement.
- Layer it with a long-sleeved button-up shirt and jeans to create a cool, casual look.
- Match it with an oversize sweater and skinny jeans to achieve that iconic I woke up like this street style vibe.
- Dress it down by pairing it with some sweats or leggings and flats for an easy Sunday brunch look!
- Throw on a pair of sneakers for an even cooler alternative if you’re going for comfort during your day off.
- Try wearing it with a striped top and distressed denim if you’re looking to add some edge to your ensemble.
- Go all out on edginess by wearing it with high-waisted black skinnies, patent leather pumps, gold jewellery and red lipstick (don’t forget the spritz of hairspray!).
- If you’re feeling extra adventurous, try wearing a leather jacket as outerwear with nothing but a bra and underwear underneath.
- Mix things up by experimenting with different shades of brown – camel is great for colder weather while chestnut pairs well with lighter colours in the summertime!
- Don’t be afraid to spice things up with some animal prints – they’ll add another dimension to any basic outfit!
So what are you waiting for? Whether you’re out on the town or running errands, make your outfit pop with a chic sheepskin leather jacket. Your new favourite jacket is just waiting to be discovered at the Sheepskin Coat UK store. When it comes to quality and style, Sheepskin Coat UK have everything you need. Stop by today and find your perfect match!