Helstons has really hit it out of the park with the Tracker jacket. The cut is reminiscent of 80s racer jackets, the company have used full-grain cowhide for the construction. In processing this premium leather, only the hair has been removed so the surface is natural and hasn’t been buffed to conceal imperfections. Only the finest quality hides make the cut for this category of leather. CE approved armour in the shoulders, elbows and back secure this jacket with its CE Level A safety rating and the double layers of quilted leather at the impact zones (shoulder and elbows) add even more abrasion resistance. The leather will also mould to the shape of your body with time, but the accordion stretch leather panelling at the sides will help with movement right away. As with so many of their jackets, Helstons has added a hard to achieve seam-sealed membrane to the Tracker. Together with the inner thermal waistcoat that you can remove as temperatures dictate, this jacket is great at adapting to changeable riding conditions.
- Smooth full-grain cowhide
- 1mm – 1.1mm thick
- Branded patches on body and flap pocket
- The removable inner body warmer with storage pockets
- Seam-sealed waterproof membrane
- 5 outer pockets
- 2 zippered inner pockets
- Stretch leather panels on sides
- Collar and cuff snap fasteners
- CE Level 2 shoulder and elbow armour ( Sold Separately)
- CE Level 1 back armour ( Sold Separately)
Buy With an Affordable Price & Genuine Quality. Buy With Worldwide Free Shipping.